Terms Of Service
The following terms of service (“TOS”, “terms” or “agreement”) apply to your use of our website and all services, functions and/or content provided by Nethost24 (“Nethost24”, “us”, “our”). Nethost24 is the trade name of Nethost24 LTD. By purchasing one or more services from Nethost24, you declare that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms of service. The latest version of TOS is always available on the Nethost24 website. Before purchasing any service from Nethost24, be sure to read this TOS.
The terms of service apply to all services provided to you by Nethost24 during the entire period or renewal period. All customers should agree to all the above terms and conditions before signing any hosting plans and services mentioned on Nethost24. You should agree to use licensed and legal third-party software only in conjunction with your use of our services. Nethost24 reserves the right to suspend or cancel the customer’s access to any or all services provided at any time, or when Nethost24 determines that the account has been improperly used or otherwise suspends or cancels the customer’s access to any or all services provided.
- Nethost24 reserves the right to deny anyone the service and/or access to its server. The services we provide can only be used for legitimate purposes. It is prohibited to transmit, store, or display any information, data, or materials in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- The activities listed below are intended to provide you with examples of strictly prohibited activities and content.
- Popular websites, Ponzi schemes or pyramid schemes, premium bank schemes, bank bonds/bank bond trading programs, cryptocurrency/bitcoin miners, foreign exchange, electronic gold, agents, robots, spambots, mail bombers, port scanners, IP Scanners, mail collection scripts, violent scripts, chat rooms, banner rotators, file dumps, use of disk space as secondary storage, sale of illegal drugs, drugs, explosives, anonymous or bulk SMS gateways, malware, warez, phishing Materials, lotteries, gambling, illegal downloads, pirated software distribution, escrow, high-yield investment programs, adult thumbnail gallery/banner transactions, live broadcast of copyrighted events. Websites that promote illegal activities or link to other websites that promote illegal activities.
- Website content that promotes or advocates human trafficking in any way shape or form as determined by Nethost24’s sole discretion, sites that promote prostitution, or escort services.
- Any website with child pornography, child pornography links, or exploitative content will be suspended immediately without notice or warning.
- Adult material including all pornography, pornographic images, or other obscene content. The designation of “adult material” is left entirely to the discretion of Nethost24.
- Embed or upload audio/video/high-resolution images on the website, or link to other websites that promote audio/video/high-resolution images.
- Illegal material including copyrighted works, commercial audio, video or music files, and any material that violates any regulations or is considered misleading.
- Warez: This includes but is not limited to pirated software, ROMS, emulators, counterfeiting, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, and any of the above encryption. It also includes any sites that provide “links” or “how to” information about such materials.
- Games: We strictly don’t allow any type of games to be hosted on our servers. If we find any game-related content in your hosting account, your hosting account will be terminated immediately.
Nethost24 reserves the right to deem any other content or literature as “prohibited” if found to be indecent, rude, hate content & generally unacceptable.
Abuse Of Resources
- Any attempt to damage or actually damage the network equipment belonging to Nethost24 or any other company, individual, or other entity is strictly prohibited. The crime also includes port scanning, IP range scanners, and vulnerability scanning. All violations and/or suspected violations will be severely investigated and may result in immediate termination of the service.
- Denial of service (DOS) attacks against Nethost24 or any attempt to launch a denial of service attack from our servers is strictly prohibited. All violations and/or suspected violations will be severely investigated and may result in immediate termination of the service.
- It is strictly forbidden to host any software, source code, or any other material that is illegal or can be used to implement illegal acts. This includes but is not limited to software vulnerabilities; tutorials on exploiting source code, hacking tutorials, hacking tools, viruses and Trojan horse programs, bomb manufacturing, and similar equipment. All violations and/or suspected violations will be severely investigated and may result in immediate termination of the service.
- Hosting materials that infringe any copyright, trademark and/or service mark is strictly prohibited. This also includes the storage and transmission of pirated movies, music, software, ringtones, or any other content deemed “Warez”. Any real complaints received will be investigated and may lead to service termination.
- Deliberately collect defamation, scandal, or private information about someone without the consent of others, intentionally cause emotional distress or infringe trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights.
- It is strictly prohibited to attempt to destroy or damage any of our servers. We are not responsible for the use of customer accounts. Any account that abuses resources and takes action will not prevent the activity, so the account is required to be immediately deactivated without refund.
- Using any site that we believe is overusing CPU cycles or any resources that put pressure on other sites may also provide new terms (ie upgrades). Although we provide 99.95% uptime, we cannot fully guarantee this. This is due to the updates and upgrades we perform, which is also part of our maintenance.
- If any customer disrespects Nethost24 employees in any form, we have the right to remove it from our service without a refund.
Unsolicited commercial or bulk e-mail (SPAM)
- It is expressly prohibited to use our service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk emails. Violation of this Spam policy will result in severe penalties.
- After receiving a notice of suspected violations, we will initiate a full investigation, during which time we may restrict customer access to the network to prevent further violations.
- If it is found that the client has violated our policy, we can unilaterally decide to restrict, suspend, or terminate the guilty hosting account. In addition, we reserve the right to seek civil remedies for any expenses related to the investigation of confirmed policy violations. If the violation is considered a criminal offense, we will notify law enforcement officials.
- Anyone using our service to host websites or services that support spammers or cause any of our IP space to be listed in any of the various Spam Databases will have their account(s) immediately suspended and an administrative fee of $200.00 will be charged to your account.
- Unless you agree to delete all traces of violating materials immediately after reconnecting, the account will be suspended. The first violation of this policy will result in a warning and your account will be checked for immediate termination. The second violation may result in the immediate termination of your account, with a management fee of $400. Serious violations may result in the immediate and permanent deletion of the account from our network without notifying the customer.
- We adopt a zero-tolerance policy for using our service to publish messages or commercial advertisements that violate the rules, regulations, or articles of association of any newsgroup or mailing list. Appropriate commercial messages or solicited by recipients under the rules of newsgroups or mailing lists are allowed.
- We also prohibit hosting publicly accessible “open relay” SMTP or anonymous forwarder services for any purpose or reason.
If the customer account exceeds the bandwidth limit, we will notify the customer. If the customer does not wish to purchase additional bandwidth or upgrade their account and continue to exceed their limit, the account will be suspended until the customer takes steps to ensure that the limit does not exceed the limit again or the account is upgraded earlier. The account will be reactivated next month.
Your use of the service is at your own risk. You agree to back up all user content so that you can access and use it when needed. Nethost24 does not guarantee to back up any account or user content, and you agree to bear the risk of any or all user content loss.
As a user of Nethost24, you agree that Nethost24 will not be responsible for data loss under any circumstances.
A client that uses the cPanel Backup Manager tool for backup should download the backup from the server and delete it. On every Sunday, all backup files will be deleted from the server without any notification under our discretion. You are not allowed to use managed space to store backups.
- Domain name registration: After the domain name is registered, there is no refund.
- Domain name infringement: You cannot register a domain name similar to a trademark o to a brand and engage in the business of providing similar goods or services. Anyone who attempts to register the domain name will be liable for trademark infringement.
- Domain name renewal: We are not responsible for failed or delayed domain renewal. After the domain name is renewed, no refund will be given.
“Unlimited” refers to unlimited disk space/bandwidth/website plans. This means that we do not limit the amount of bandwidth, website or disk space you can use in the normal operation of a personal or small business website, as long as it complies with this agreement. However, if your service use or content poses a risk to the stability, performance, or uptime of our servers, data storage, network or other infrastructure, you may need to upgrade to VPS, or we may take measures to restrict the website Resources used. Please contact the Support team for personalized managed and unmanaged VPS plans.
Our Usage Policy is part of this Terms of Service.
Permitted CPU and Disk Usage
The space on the shared hosting server can only be used for web files and hosting user websites. This space should not be used for media storage or storage of other data, such as storing electronic files, saving website backups, FTP hosting or for presentation. We have the right to check each shared hosting account for excess disk space, CPU and other resource usages, which may violate this agreement or UP.
Any service interruption or downtime due to regular maintenance by Nethost24 or our network provider will not count towards the uptime guarantee.
Nethost24 is not responsible for the failure of third-party services.
If Nethost24 fails or delays due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, Nethost24 does not assume any responsibility, including but not limited to the actions of any government agency, war, riot, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other artificial interference, Transportation interruption or delay, telecommunications or third-party service (including DNS propagation) availability, interruption or delay, third-party software or hardware failure or inability to obtain raw materials, supply or power supply or equipment required for the provision of services for the following purposes.
Account Security and Company Systems
- You are responsible for any misuse of your account, so you must take steps to ensure that others will not gain unauthorized access to your account. In addition, you must not use your account to breach the security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server.
- Your password provides access to your account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure.
- It is not recommended to share your password and account access with unauthorized users. You should pay attention to and prevent others from using your account because you will be responsible for the consequences.
- It is strictly forbidden to try to obtain another user’s account password, which will cause the service to be terminated.
- You must take appropriate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized use of your account.
- You must not attempt to bypass user authentication or the security of any host, network or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data that is not suitable for you, logging in or using servers or accounts that can be accessed without authorization, or probing the security of other networks. The use or distribution of tools designed to undermine security is prohibited. Examples of these tools include but are not limited to password guessing programs, cracking tools, or network detection tools.
- You must not attempt to interfere with the service of any user, host or network (“Denial of Service Attack”). This includes, but is not limited to, network “flooding”, attempts to deliberately overload the service, and attempts to “crash the host”. Users who violate system or network security may be liable for criminal or civil liability. Nethost24 will fully cooperate with the investigation of system or network security violations of other sites, including cooperation with law enforcement agencies to investigate suspicious crimes.
- Ensure that all programs/scripts installed under your hosting account are safe, and regardless of the installation method, the directory permissions must be set correctly. Try to set the permissions of most directories to 755 or as strict as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all operations performed under their account. This includes the disclosure of credentials (such as usernames and passwords). You need to use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended before you agree to a more secure password. Can be audited to prevent the use of weak passwords. If you have conducted an audit and find that your password is weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change or update your password before suspending your account.
- Services (including all related equipment, networks, and network equipment) are only provided to authorized customers. We may (but are not obligated) to monitor our systems, including but not limited to ensuring authorization to use, facilitating the prevention of unauthorized access, and verifying security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During the monitoring process, information may be scanned, checked, recorded, copied, and used for authorization purposes. By using the service, you agree to monitor for these purposes.
- Any account connected to a third-party network or system without the authorization of the third-party will be suspended. Access to networks or systems outside your direct control requires the explicit written consent of a third party. At our discretion, we may request documents to prove that your access to a third-party network or system has been authorized.
- Any account found to be stolen may be disabled and/or terminated. If you still do not clean up your account after receiving our notification of ongoing issues, we reserve the right to disable your account. Based on your request, we may charge additional fees to clean up your account.
- We reserve the right to move your account from one data center to another data center in order to comply with applicable data center policies, local laws, or for technical or other reasons without prior notice.
If you pay by credit card, debit card, online banking, or PayPal, the account will be set up immediately after the payment is confirmed.
The 30-day money-back guarantee is only applicable for first-time signups. Second time and subsequent sign-ups are not eligible for the same. For instance, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled, and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
Refund is not applicable on domain registration/transfer/renewal, cPanel, Plesk, Control Panel, LiteSpeed, Softaculous, Cloud, VPS, Dedicated Server, Paid Support, SSL Certificates, Sitelock, SpamExperts, WHMCS, Windows OS, SQL, G Suite, Office 365 and any other paid licenses.
Any changes made by the software licensing company to the pricing model or strategy will take effect immediately on the Nethost24 client. However, in order to comply with our pricing policy, we will always strive to absorb as much cost as possible.
Money-back guarantees are provided on all our shared hosting packages
No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.
Refunds will not include any taxes, setup fees, refund processing fees, postal fees or any type of payment processing fees or bank charges. If the hosting account is involved in a violation of our terms of service or any form of illegal or excessive use of system resources within the 30-day period or beyond the scope of our refund policy, no refund will be issued.
The refund request placed after 30 days will not be processed and you will not be eligible for any refund.
The cancellation request should be sent through the client area.
After sending the cancellation request, it would take up to 14 days to complete the refund process.
For any queries related to cost on your account, do reach out to our billing team at billing@Nethost24.com.
The prices mentioned on the website do not include tax. To view prices including tax, please refer to the fee calculator for each plan. After adding items to the shopping cart, the tax-included amount will be added to your final invoice. The taxable amount is not refundable.
Late Payment or Non-Payment
Unpaid invoices may result in the suspension or termination of your web hosting account. Only after clearing the outstanding invoices will your suspended account be restored and you will be able to access your data.
If your account is terminated, the data residing on it will not be restored and will be treated as a new account. If you fail to renew your subscription on time, the cost will be deducted from your invoice.
For customers with poor account balances, we will not activate new orders or activate new packages.
Your hosting account at Nethost24 can get terminated due to the following reasons:
- You decide to discontinue: At any time during the subscription period if you no longer wish to continue using our services and want to make a cancellation request for immediate termination, your hosting account will be immediately suspended and will be terminated within 48 hours.
- Cancel upon expiration: If you make a cancellation request to terminate our service after the subscription expires, your hosting account will be suspended at the end of the subscription and will be terminated within 48 hours (after the expiration date).
- You did not renew: If you fail to renew the hosting account on the expiration date, the hosting account will be suspended after 24 hours and terminated within 48 hours (after the expiration date).
- You violated our terms of service: If you violate our terms of service during the subscription period of Nethost24, your account will be suspended and terminated immediately. Once we receive a notice of a breach of service, we usually take immediate action.
- Potential fraud We have an anti-fraud system that can monitor all orders immediately after placing them. In this case, we will perform the verification process manually. During this process, if we request certain information but fail to provide that information, the account will be suspended and terminated immediately.
A Dispute or ChargeBack
During the violation of our Terms of Service, we would initially suspend and give a 7 days timeframe to resolve the concern with Nethost24 before the termination occurs. If still, it remains unsolved termination of your hosting account will take place.
It is recommended to maintain a backup copy of your hosting account to avoid loss of data due to termination. Once your hosting account is terminated, all your files will be deleted from the server and Nethost24 will not take any responsibility for this.
We reserve the right to modify the price or monthly payment amount or any other amount at any given time. You are responsible for checking the billing information from time to time.
Nethost24 can immediately modify these TOS at any time. If the law requires changes to the terms or changes related to the addition of new services, additional features of existing services, or any other changes that do not reduce your rights or increase your responsibilities, these terms of service will be changed without prior notice. You and effective immediately.
The clarifications or interpretations provided by both parties on the terms have no right to modify the provisions of these terms of service.